If you're anything like me, there are days where you're not giving it your all due to a lack of energy at the gym.
Maybe you were doing pretty well improving your body through weight loss and muscle gain, and then stopped. You could be looking to overcome a tough physical challenge. Perhaps you have just had a bad day.
Whether you are looking to compete or improve your health, those details matter. While there are tons of "good reasons" to skip workouts, there is a big factor that we cannot ignore, which is energy. In this review of Nitraflex, we'll be covering the pros and cons, as well as how this pre-workout could be the answer to your workouts!
So, what's the reason that you're working out in the first place?
You may have different physical objectives, but you can't ignore the fact that we need the energy to achieve them. There are tons of pre-workout supplements that we can use to get enough motivation to keep going.
Ironically, you increase your energy after turning exercise into a habit. The more energy you have, the better you can exercise the next time, which also comes down to many other benefits.
So, how do I get myself mentally ready to tackle a workout? Where do I get the energy I need to even get started? That is why pre-workouts are important.
Here's where we're finding the best prices:
- 1 Why Pre-Workouts Are Important
- 2 What Is GAT Nitraflex?
- 3 About GAT (German American Technologies)
- 4 Who Should Use GAT Nitraflex?
- 5 Pros And Cons Of GAT Nitraflex
- 6 Final Thoughts
Why Pre-Workouts Are Important
It happens to all of us. You decide to change something in your life and get excited but get back to the initial state after a few days or so. This happens all the time to people who are trying to lose weight or gain muscle.
Luckily, pre-workouts exist to help overcome that initial barrier. With the right supplementation you an improve energy, strength and results. You show up at the gym as the best version of you, ready to tackle the equipment and give it your all.
Keep in mind that GAT Nitraflex is one of the top pre-workout supplements on the market for increased performance and results. I use it all the time to help me take my workout to the next level, and it can be used even by the most advanced athletes. There's also a great version of Nitraflex which is meant specifically for getting massive pumps. You can read it in our article of the top 10 best pre-workouts for pumps.
What Is GAT Nitraflex?
If you are tired of having bad days at the gym, Nitraflex can give you the boost you deserve to win the day. It is a pre-workout supplement that bases on caffeine and a customized-ingredient formula. Fifteen minutes after you take the supplement, you can experience superior levels of alertness, stamina, strength, and energy.
This product uses a proprietary blend of ingredients, which means that we can't tell exactly how much of each ingredient it contains. However, we know that there's about 325 mg of caffeine and about 1,600 mg of beta alanine ( which helps reduce acid in the muscles and helps prevent fatigue).
Among the 3 blends that this product contains, you'll find:
- Citrulline, which is linked to improve blood flow.
- Beta-alanine, which is widely used for endurance.
- Tyrosine, which has been said by some to help with energy and focus.
- Theanine, which is supposed to help with preventing getting the shakes/jitters from the caffeine, as well as help with focus.
If you've researched pre-workout supplements before, you know about the fact that most of them use creatine as a primary ingredent. The problem is some have speculated that certain types of creatine will produce water retention, which may have some adverse effects in building muscle. However, other types of creatine are said to be crucial to the process of building muscle.
GAT Nitraflex removed creatine completely to eliminate potential problems, such as post-workout energy crashes. GAT Sport upgrades the supplement formula periodically to produce better results, which you can verify by looking at their hundreds of customer reviews.
Another fact to keep in mind is the price-value ratio. GAT Nitraflex offers 30 doses for this creatine-free supplement which costs around $30 depending on the store you are using.
Lastly, the brand offers five flavor variations: green apple, black cherry, watermelon, orange, and pineapple.
About GAT (German American Technologies)
GAT has been around for 20+ years and maintains a focus on sports nutrition products like pre-workout supplements, testosterone boosters, fat burners, etc. GAT stands for "German American Technologies".
Their best-known pre-workout is Nitraflex. It's popular among bodybuilders and athletes who are looking to their workout for optimal performance and gains. The caffeine content of a single scoop alone matches about 3 cups of coffee (a little more, actually).
Nitraflex is one of our favorite pre-workout supplements on the market for intense pumps, endurance, focus, and overall results from regular use during workouts. In this review, we'll be covering all the ins and outs of this pre-workout and why it's easily one of the best sports nutrition supplements your money can buy.
Who Should Use GAT Nitraflex?
Pre-workout supplements can give an enormous advantage to athletes based on their condition and objectives.
- Are you trying to make a habit of high-intensity workouts? GAT Nitraflex will give you a boost to max out your performance and recovery, even if your daily activities consume a lot of energy.
- Are you preparing for a professional competition? Consider using a pre-workout during your preparation to make more progress in less time, outworking your competitors.
Pre-workouts are recommended for anybody who wants to achieve superior physical improvements, whether it is muscle mass or weight loss.
The energy increase, combined with a good workout, will increase your metabolism, which is advantageous for all types of purposes.
Pros And Cons Of GAT Nitraflex
GAT Nitraflex is widely used in the fitness world to increase workout performance. Even though the product is far from perfection, many people will find it ideal after balancing the pros and cons of this pre-workout.
What Makes GAT Nitraflex Worth It
- Absolute Performance Increase: The positive effects of this pre-workout last long after you complete your session. You can use the energy to improve your mental alertness at work, improve your sleep quality, and have more willpower. We are not even mentioning the positive consequences that derive from increasing your energy.
- Uniqueness: GAT Nitraflex uses a clinically studied formula that excludes creatine. More than 1500 athletes have tested this supplement and seen massive improvements in their bodies. In fact, GAT Sports claims that you can increase your bench press strength up to 10 lbs in just two weeks as a beginner.
- Long-lasting effects: GAT Nitraflex gives you more health and energy benefits for longer, which means having more opportunities to push your body to the limit. This feature will help you to use much more energy during your activities and increase your tiredness at night to have a better sleep quality.
What To Watch Out For With GAT Nitraflex
- Longer Kick-In Time: At first, it may take longer for the product to work and experience the benefits, even when having so many features. You should expect to feel it between 20 and 30 minutes. Have that time in mind to prepare for your workout routine.
- Too Intense: When not managing doses properly, it can easily become overwhelming and give much more energy than you can use. You will trigger the negative effects of caffeine when crossing the daily recommended portion, reducing your sleep. Of course, decreased sleep quality leads to the contrary to the intended effect, which is fatigue.
- Not For Everyone: If you have a high sensitivity to caffeine, it is more probable to experience side effects with pre-workout supplements. It requires to have a good balance between energy available and energy consumed.
If you have higher levels of energy, you should increase your intensity. If you don’t, you should improve your sleep quality and diet before increasing the GAT Nitraflex dose. Otherwise, you may create an addiction that leads to post-workout energy crashes, complicating your progress as an athlete.
GAT Nitraflex VS Other Brands
One of the most popular pre-workouts on the market
*Prices may change according to seller.
Our #1 Pick for 2020
*Prices may change according to seller.
Popular choice among beginners
*Prices may change according to seller.
GAT Nitraflex may solve your energy and strength problems to make you get faster to your dream body. As long as you understand how the process works, you will see the biggest improvements ever.
Some people want to believe that supplements can do the hard work for them, but it is not the case. Apart from GAT Nitraflex, any pre-workout product that you consume should complement a lifestyle that is already beneficial.
It may not be the shortcut that people are looking for, but it works for thousands of people, just as it worked for me, to get stronger, more focused, increase stamina and have more energy.
If you want to learn more about GAT Nitraflex, I suggest you visit their official website. Remember that you can learn more other opinions by visiting other big online stores.